Metro RESA Job Fair
Thank you for your interest in the 2024 Metro RESA Statewide Job Fair, the ONLY statewide event in Georgia! Read the information below to learn more about the event and for information about becoming a teacher in Georgia.
- The event will be held on Saturday, February 10, 2024, from 10 AM until 2 PM at the Georgia International Convention Center, 2000 Convention Center Concourse, College Park, GA 30337. The GICC is conveniently located near Atlanta's Hartsfield Jackson International Airport and is connected by ATL Skytrain to the airport.
- The closest hotels are the Marriott Atlanta Airport Gateway and the Spring Hill Suites Atlanta Airport Gateway should you need overnight accommodations.
- Registration is required for this event. Click HERE to register to attend the job fair.
- Parking for the event is $10 payable by CARD ONLY. No cash will be accepted. Lunches will be available for purchase in the exhibit hall.
- We will update the names of systems who are registered to attend, so check back here for updates.
- Do you need information regarding becoming a certified teacher in Georgia? Visit the Georgia Professional Standards Commission (GaPSC) website for information regarding certification for current Georgia teachers or those interested in becoming certified Georgia teachers.
PARTICIPATING SCHOOL DISTRICTS: TBA
We are excited that you are interested in participating in the Metro RESA Statewide Job Fair. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, February 10, 2024, at the Georgia International Convention Center (2000 Convention Center Concourse, College Park, GA) near the airport.
A few details for this year’s job fair:
CONTACT FOR THE FAIR: Allison Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org) is your contact for all things job fair related.
REGISTRATION FOR CANDIDATES: We will be asking candidates who attend to register (found HERE) so that we are able to capture a name, email address, content area, resume, and state of residence BEFORE they attend. We will have onsite registration available for those who forget. We will happily share that information with you post-fair if you wish.
REFRESHMENTS/LUNCHES: As in the past, boxed lunches will be available for $15 each. Please indicate how many lunches you will need on the registration form. Lunches will also be available for purchase on site.
PARKING: Parking will be $10. Parking is now automated as the GICC is now a paperless facility, so be prepared to use a card instead of cash.
Please complete the registration form to ensure your table is reserved! We can't wait to welcome you!