Human Resources Professionals
Metro Area Human Resources Professionals Job-Alike Group
Metro RESA job-alike meetings are offered to district level leaders as an opportunity for networking and discussing common interests. The Metro Area Human Resources Professionals Job-Alike Group discusses common issues, engages with speakers from around the state, and meets with vendors whose products are of interest to the group.
2023-2024 Meeting Schedule (All Virtual via TEAMS, 10 AM – 11:30 AM)
- Wednesday, September 6 at 10-11:30 AM
- Wednesday, November 15 from 10:00 AM-1:30 PM: Special Session In-Person Meeting at Emory's Atlanta Science Gallery. * Guest Speaker: Valerie Suessmith * Lunch Sponsor: Campus Benefits
- Wednesday, January 17 at 10-11:30 AM: Guest Speaker Nathifa Carmichael, GaDOE
- Wednesday, March 27 at 10-11:30 AM: Workman's Comp, Guest Speakers Kristen Smith and Eric Trivett, Esq.
- Wednesday, May 15 at 10-11:30 AM
For more information on this job-alike, contact Shea Konigsmark.
Liz Young will continue to lead the Human Resources Job-Alike, but all scheduling notices and enrollment will be managed by Shea Konigsmark.