Fees for Comprehensive GaTAPP Program
2023-2025 Fee ScheduleMetro RESA accepts payment via the following methods only:
- Money Order
- Cashier's Check
- Major Credit Card (except Discover)- paid through the website payment portal
Program fees must be received by the first of the month. Program fee details are listed below.
- All fees are the responsibility of the candidate.
- All fees are subject to change based on enrollment and are non-refundable.
- Under extenuating circumstances where candidates remain in the program beyond year two, an additional fee of $250.00 PER MONTH will be charged.
Year One Mentor Fee: $500.00
Year Two Mentor Fee: $500.00
It is the candidate's responsibility to pay Metro RESA the mentor fee.
- Candidates may also make arrangements with their school system to pay the mentor fee in systems where this is an option.
- Mentor fees are due to Metro RESA by May 15th of each year.
Fees are evaluated annually and subject to change.
Metro RESA does not send invoices or bills. Failure to pay program fees on or before the dates listed above can result in termination of the candidate's program enrollment and revocation of the teaching certificate related to program enrollment. A payment that is ten or more days late will result in a $25.00 late fee.